St. Stephen’s School Rome, Italy - ISMTF Junior Mathematics Competition
March 9 - 11, 2018
St. Stephen’s School Competition Coordinator Deborah Dostert welcomes your participation in the upcoming ISMTF Junior Mathematics Competition, which will be held at St. Stephen’s School, in Rome, Italy, from March 9 -11, 2018.
To be eligible to participate in the competition:
- The school must be a member of ISMTF (for ISMTF membership apply on their site www.ismtf.org)
- Students must be currently enrolled in the school they are representing.
- Each student is eligible to participate in only one ISMTF competition during the school year.
- The age restriction for Junior Math Competition is 16. Students must be born on or after August 1, 2001.
- Registration fee is 150 euros per student and 150 euros per coach. The competition will be held at our school in Rome. Unfortunately, due to the size of our school, we must limit participation to 150 students which means only one team per school.
- Please click here to register and make sure to provide all information requested. Payment, by bank transfer only, is due at this time. Bank details are given on the registration form.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, November 13, 2017
- The participants will be housed in one of two hotels:
- Best Western President Hotel and
- Hotel Cervia, both located in the center of Rome and both within walking distance of easy transportation to school.
- Students will be housed in triple or quadruple rooms whereas coaches will be staying in double or single rooms. Hotel costs for students will be covered by the registration fee.
- Coaches will pay for their rooms directly at the hotel. Please remember that at least one coach must stay in the same hotel with their students.
- Housing will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. We have booked the entire Hotel Cervia which can accommodate 80 people and have rooms reserved at Best Western President Hotel for 100 people.
- Questions are also due on Monday, November 13 and will complete your registration. Please click on the link below for instructions and form to provide the questions.
Individual and Team Questions Instructions can be found here.
Use this form to create to all questions.
QUESTION DEADLINE: Monday, November 13, 2017
TRAVEL FORM & TEAM INFORMATION
- Travel form and team information forms can be accessed here below. Please click on the links below and provide all information requested.
TEAM INFORMATION FORM SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, December 1, 2017.
TRAVEL FORM DEADLINE: Friday, December 15, 2017
ROME TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
- Transportation information in Rome can be found here.
We look forward to hearing from you and having your school take part in this competition. We shall be posting a schedule of events, hotel and transportation information, and other pertinent news by Friday, October 6th.
If you have any questions, please contact the assistant to the competition coordinator, Catherine Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.