Get your classmates excited about St. Stephen’s:
- Get in touch with your classmates via mail, email, text, or social media.
- Help us track down “lost” classmates.
- Collect Class Notes once a year.
- Be an advocate for St. Stephen’s. Share news about the School throughout the year.
- Be an advocate for alumni. If classmates need information that you don’t have, encourage them to be in touch with St. Stephen’s, or reach out to us on their behalf. Circle back and make sure that all of their questions have been answered.
- Use social media to build community, reminisce about your time at St. Stephen’s, reinforce your connections and share information.
- Making an annual gift of any size to the School and encouraging classmates to do the same.
Class Ambassador Timeline & Checklist:
June: Reach out to the class asking for news and updates (Class Notes)
August: Send Class Notes to Simona Monaco at firstname.lastname@example.org
October: Class Notes are published in the issue of the Cortile magazine