Jan 20, 2020
It is with a heavy heart that we write this message to inform you that we have decided to cancel the May 15-17 Reunion as the World Health Organization has characterized the current COVID-19 outbreak as a global pandemic. We have come to this decision because the situation is very uncertain. In May, it may be difficult for us to predict where we will be. We genuinely believe this is the best decision to protect the health of our community and the broader communities to which we belong.
Please let us know through this form if you would like a refund of the registration fee or would like us to keep it for the rescheduled event and if your extra donations may be recorded as gifts to the School. Please do let us know by Monday, March 16.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to communicating a new date.